Established in 1983, Network Ireland has over 1,000 members, with fifteen very dynamic branches across Ireland. Through our branch network we organise in excess of 200 events annually for like-minded people to come together to collaborate, share ideas, knowledge and support – most of which are free to our members.
As we are a non profit organisation, Network Ireland membership is very reasonable so that it is inclusive to all. Simply select the branch closest to you, submit an enquiry to that branch and someone will be in touch with you with more details. If you are interested in Corporate Membership Package, various packages are available, just ask.
For new members, there are special discounts available if you are a customer of AIB – please contact your local branch of AIB to enquire about the discount.
Also – some branches offer a special membership rate for companies who wish to have 2 or more members – please contact your local branch to find out more.
Your membership fee includes:
- Access to most events free of charge in your local branch
- Access to most events free of charge in all other branches of Network Ireland
- Use of a mentor from our “Mentoring for Success” Programme
- Opportunity to become a mentor
- Opportunity to participate in Regional and National Business Awards
- Opportunity for professional and personal development through workshops and events
- Listing on National & Regional website
- Opportunity to participate in National and Regional PR and Marketing opportunities
- Reduced ticket prices for National Events
- Opportunity to promote your business through:
- Regional Ezines
- National Blog
- Soapbox Opportunities at events
- Hosting events
- Opportunity to engage directly with over 1,000 members
- Opportunity to engage directly with leading organisations, both public and private, who are key players in policy and enterprise in Ireland.
As part of your membership of Network Ireland, you will be able to avail of special offers and discounts. Click here for further details.