Network Cork and Griffith College Present Outstanding Women in Business
Posted on: April 9, 2019
As we get ready to celebrate Network Cork’s Businesswoman of the Year shortlisted candidates and winners, we want to look to other outstanding women in business to discuss areas that affect all of us. In today’s busy times, we are all under pressure to be productive, to be successful, to manage ourselves and our teams and plan for the future, all while getting the day-to-day stuff done.
Network Cork has partnered with Griffith College Cork to present two panels to give guidance and inspiration on Managing Pressure in your Role and Future-proofing your Career. The panellists are alumni and staff of Griffith College, showing the level of expertise available and also the calibre of women who have both learned and taught there.
The panels will be MC’d by our own Sian Horn of Elite Pilates and the newly launched Be Belle.
Managing Pressure in Your Role
– Alpa Agrawal – CEO/ Founder of Allmin Resources Ltd
– Zara King – News Reporter on Virgin Media
– Alison Mc Sweeney – VP Senior Incident Response at BNY Mellon
– Linda Mellerick – CFO & Director of Operations at SELC Ltd
Future-proof your Career
– Áine Mc Manus, Head of Graduate Business School, Griffith College
– Dr Helen Raftery, CEO of Junior Achievement
– Remi Kolawole – Senior Software Quality Analyst at Snap-on Diagnostics
– Cllr Susan Mc Carthy – Fine Gael County Councillor
Book your ticket here https://networkcorkgriffithcollege.eventbrite.ie