- This event has passed.
Beautiful Brows from Home
23 April, 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
I fully understand for those of you who have spent countless hours and appointments sculpting your brows into shape, some back from the depths of the 90’s, there’s nothing quite as disheartening than having to go solo, attempting to do them yourself and risk losing all your hard work.
With that in mind, I would love to help you keep those brows on track and thought a tutorial on how to do your own brow shapes from home would help!
Join me for 30min tutorial on how to shape and tidy your brows from home, leaving you client facing ready for that zoom camera.
Bring yourself along with the following bits on Thursday 23rd April.
I would love for you to, not only walk away with your brows back on track, but that you’ll learn a few tips along the way!
Things you will learn:
- How to discern what shape brow you naturally have
- How to map out your best brow
- How to decide what hairs to take
- The ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ way to tweeze
- The weak points in your brow that need tending to most
- How to finish the brow and have it ready to be filled in
- (I will show you quickly how to fill in your brow and if you feel you’d like a full tutorial on that, I’ll do another one – this tutorial is specifically more about shaping)
Lisa with 20 years experience in the business is an internationally trained brow artist. She is an expert in brow shapes and is a master in Phi Brow Microblading.