- This event has passed.
Building Better Business Habits with Lynsey Hanratty
23 January, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
When we go it alone in business, it’s hard to do all the things we need to, we fall into bad habits like procrastinating, focusing on the things that don’t bring more clients and more money into our business.
The Building Better Business Habits workshop will provide tips on how to focus on the right things in business and develop good habits to bring the most out of you and your business everyday.
This interactive workshop (yes, there’s action steps to scribble down as we go along!) will help clear the cobwebs, stop the procrastinating, and give you renewed focus and motivation to ditch the drama and fluff and make 2020 your best year yet.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the workshop:
- The one thing you need to do every week before planning out your business tasks
- The most important thing to focus on in your business without fail
- The one thing that will free up more time to work on your business than anything else!
- The most important productivity tip you can use for your business
- The one thing you can’t do without as you build your business
If you want to learn ways to serve more clients, create more profit in your business and improve your focus and strategy as we move into a new decade, then this workshop is for you!
Lynsey Hanratty is a business coach for female entrepreneurs, helping women in business focus on their mission, message and mindset as they build to the next level. When they work with her, they get clarity on their business and profit plans, more focused on how to attract and retain clients, and create the business and client base they want.