- This event has passed.
Network Roscommon: From Torture to Title
26 February, 6:45 pm - 9:30 pm
About this Event
Leveraging her business acumen and 20 years’ experience in rugby as player and referee, World Rugby development manager and council member, the inspirational Su Carty uses a combination of developmental planning, team strategy and leadership training to raise company performance. Su will share key insights with us on how to get from the issues to success.
“I have the best job in the world”, says Su Carty http://www.sucarty.com. Now, let’s talk about yours.
- What do you love about what you do?
- Is it meaningful to you?
- If you leaned into your (loving) leadership, what actions would you be taking.
Words to the wise:
- Check your business cards are with you for sharing with new contacts.
- All businesses need to be sure and attend our Pre-event Awards Workshop Part II 7pm with Amy O’Connor Business Awards Co-ordinator & VP ( Facebook : Amy1connor ).
- Refreshments : We know that businesswomen often have to rush to make it to an event and therefore as usual refreshments will be provided (soon after you arrive). If you have any dietary requirements, let us know. And you will get a chance to relax, chat, make new friends and catch up with others.
This event is free for members and €20 for non-members.
Book your place through Eventbrite by clicking here.