- This event has passed.
Persuade on Purpose – Create Presentations that Influence and Engage
June 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We are excited to have Eric Fitzpatrick, of ARK Speaking and Training, as our June speaker!
Persuade on Purpose – Create Presentations that influence and engage.
Do you use speaking as a tool to promote your products and services? Do you have to give presentations as part of your job? Do you pitch for business? This Masterclass will share techniques and ideas that will help make your presentations and pitches more persuasive and engaging. It will show you how to make them concise and compelling, how to avoid rambling and how to give yourself the best chance of getting buy in to your product, service or ideas.
This Masterclass will cover the following:
1. The 4 essential criteria of great presentations:
- What great presentations must be able to doDubgFDubdD
- The 2 questions you must answer before you start creating your presentation
- The importance of brainstorming
- Deciding on your message
- Bringing clarity to your message
3. Presentation Openings:
- Presentation opening objectives
- 5 attention grabbing openings
- 3 openings to avoid.
4. The body of your presentation:
- How to choose the key points to support your message
- How to connect with your audience
- The techniques that will keep your audience engaged throughout your presentation
5. Presentation Structure:
- The importance of effective presentation Structure
- 3 effective presentation Structures
6. Presentation Closings:
- 3 ways to close a presentation effectively
- The importance of closing well
- How not to close a presentation
About our Speaker
Eric Fitzpatrick is the owner of ARK Speaking and Training. He is a Sales Presentations Expert, an International Speaker, Leadership Storytelling expert, Executive Speaker Coach, and Corporate Trainer who works with entrepreneurs, Sme’s and large organisations to help them to craft a clear, compelling message and tell their story.
He is the creator of “T.R.U.E. Presentations”, a tool that helped one organisation win a contract worth €1,000,000 and the author of “Persuade on Purpose, How to create presentations that influence and engage” Eric is an ex-Irish International soccer player and one-time comedian, who lives in Dublin with his wife Catherine and has two daughters, Louise and Amy.