Why join Network Mayo……
Are you starting your business or working for an employer?
Have you relocated to the area?
Are you looking to connect with likeminded women?
Then Network Mayo is the perfect spot for you …
Network Mayo was founded in 1994 and is a branch of Network Ireland with over 1200 members across 15 branches nationwide.
Network Mayo has in recent years been completely re-energised with increased numbers and diversification of members. It provides a forum where women can exchange ideas and increase their business contacts. Whether you are the owner of an established business, just starting out or working for an employer, the Network can help you develop your career and promote your business locally and nationally.
Our membership is diverse and we welcome women from the public and private sector, entrepreneurs and employees, professionals and artists in all sectors.
Members can benefit from:
- Monthly Networking Meetings and Breakfast meetings cover personal development, skills training and offers members a chance to develop your business and find new ways of connecting.
- Access to a shared knowledge base through contact with like-minded individuals. This is one of the more powerful ways to increase your business knowhow and improve your chance of success.
- Branch and National Directory and Website
- Member Spotlight on Social Media to promote your business
- Access to a fantastic mentoring programme “Mentoring for Success” Connects you with powerful mentors from Network Ireland where 50 Peer Mentors offer to coach members free of charge towards achieving their goals and ambitions.
- Mutual business support between members
- Open invitation to attend any Network Ireland meeting nationally
- Eligibility to enter the Annual Network Businesswoman of the Year Awards, with Mayo winners going on to national finals
View Full PDF of all our Mentors below
The Network is unique in its ability to offer members a non-competitive and supportive environment where business acquaintances become firm personal friends.
We are delighted to be part of a nationwide organisation that supports and encourages the professional and personal development of women. We are open to new ideas and new speakers and new members are always very welcome. For further information, get in touch with our Membership Officer Louise Buckley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to stay up to date with the latest news and events.