Meet your Network Ireland West Cork 2021 committee!
Our 2021 committee will be led by incoming President Katherine O’Sullivan, Managing Director at O’ Donnell Furniture Design Ltd, and will comprise of 20 West Cork businesswomen.
The 2021 Network Ireland West Cork committee members are:
- Ex Officio – Caroline Murphy of West Cork Eggs
- President – Katherine O’Sullivan of O’Donnell Furniture Design Ltd
- Vice President – Marie Wiseman of Wiser Marketing
- Treasurer – Caroline Murphy of West Cork Eggs
- Secretary – Sheila McCarthy of AIB & Majella Galvin of DNG Galvin
- Membership Officers – Sheila Munroe of Juice Plus & Michelle Howard Ryan of BWELLHIVE
- PR Officers – Sandra Maybury of Maybury Marketing & Maura O’Connell of West Cork Casting Studio
- Website Officer – Yvonne Cahalane of CSW Fine Gael & Sandra Maybury of Maybury Marketing
- Social Media Officer – Yvonne Cahalane of CSW Fine Gael
- Communications Officers (Ezine) – Claire Lehane of CL HR Consultancy & Majella galvin of DNG Galvin
- Events Officers – Tracey Daly of T E Daly Conference and Events Management & Tina Darb of Beacon AI
- Mentoring for Success Manager for Network Ireland – Anna Healy of Anna Healy Mindset & Confidence Coach
- Business Awards Coordinators – Marie Wiseman of Wiser Marketing, Adrienne Harrington of Head of Enforcement, Legal & Governance at CSO
Network Ireland, a progressive, dynamic organisation supporting the professional and personal development of women, welcomes Katherine O’ Sullivan as West Cork Branch President for 2021. Speaking about her new role, Katherine said: “I am honoured to be elected the 4th President of Network Ireland West Cork. Together with the new committee, I hope to continue the great work of the previous presidents. I am ready for the challenge and the opportunity to share my knowledge and skills with others and to empower the committee and members to help each other and learn the benefits of giving back.”
Outgoing president, Caroline Murphy handed over the chain of office with these words of advice “2020 was a challenging year for so many, both in business and in our personal lives but through the work of Network Ireland and the marvellous committee, we saw our members not just survive but thrive in their businesses. Katherine and I have worked closely for a number of years and I know she will be a great leader and I wish her and the Network all the best in 2021”.
Katherine O’ Sullivan, is General Manager of Skibbereen company, O’ Donnell Design, Ltd. and winner of the 2019 Employee Shining Star Network Ireland National Award. When asked about her plans for the year ahead, Katherine said “I have a number of objectives for the year ahead. Developing the networking skills of our members in a Covid World is very important, which will result in bringing benefits of additional business and learning to our members. Also, I’m passionate about embracing West Cork and all it has to offer and I want to further reach out, highlight and support the incredible businesses all across West Cork.
Katherine is joined by an energetic committee, and says without these ladies, it would not be possible to have such success as a branch. She is inspired to support women in senior employment positions as well as entrepreneurs. Katherine’s theme for the year ahead is #Embracing Change, if 2020 has thought us anything it is that we must be open to change in order to adapt in this ever changing environment and Katherine together with the newly elected Network Ireland West Cork committee are available to guide their members through 2021 and beyond.
Katherine chosen charity for her year as president is Embrace Farm. Katherine says “I look forward to working with Embrace Farm, who do incredible work and I hope to not just raise funds for them but to create awareness for their amazing efforts in highlighting the importance of farm safety and the devastating impact of farm accidents on families.” Farming and Food industries are significant contributors to the economy of West Cork.
Network Ireland supports Women in Business through regular networking events and masterclasses, social media and ezines, mentoring programmes and the annual awards. For more details on how to join & subscribe to our monthly newsletter by emailing email@example.com
To stay up-to-date follow us on social media