Network Ireland Wicklow
Our branch organises monthly events for members and guests which help inform, educate, motivate and support our members, both personally and in their businesses. Members can learn and further develop their individual skills through interaction with other women in a supportive environment. Our branch offers training, mentoring and an opportunity for women who call on other members with specialist expertise for help. It is an incredibly support network and provides an excellent forum for established women to develop professional contacts.
Uur coffee mornings usually take place in Food at Fishers in Newtownmountkennedy once a month. Our evening events tend to take place in different venues in Co. Wicklow.
Currently, due to Covid 19, we run all our wonderful events online. See all dates and Eventbrite link to each online event below.
Applications for our 2020 Awards are now open – click here to see this years categories.
The Aims and Objectives of Network Ireland include:
- Providing a forum where professional women can exchange ideas and increase business contacts
- Encouraging women to achieve more satisfying careers
- Marketing the skills and expertise of Network members
- Promoting women as worthy contributors to the Irish economy and decision-making bodies
- Liaising with National and International Organisations
- Creating Links into Government and State Bodies
- Promoting a high standard of ethics in business
- Promoting the welfare of the community through the joint effort of members.
Membership fee is 195 euro per annum.
Membership renewal fee is €165 per annum.
For more details on how to join, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram – @networkirelandwicklow
- Facebook – @networkirelandwicklowbranch
- Twitter – @networkwicklow
- LinkedIn – @networkirelandwicklow
Follow or tag us! We’d love to connect with you!
Our hashtags are: #powerwithin #NetworkIrelandWicklow and in honour of our sponsor #BackedByAIB.
Jean Evans – our 2021 President of the Wicklow Branch.